Bed Frame Feet
Bed frame feet cracked or broken? Don’t spend $60-$120 on a new frame just because your current feet are cracked, broken, or missing. Bed frame glides or feet often get cracked or broken as your bed frame is moved across the carpet or even if you move to a new home. Bed frame feet can be replaced! We’ve partnered with a supplier in the USA to make these replacement feet that work with most bed frames. They’re exclusively ours!
The basic info:
- Made of high density polyurethane, these fit snugly onto your bed frame leg to replace damaged or broken feet.
- Our bed frame feet will not damage your carpets or hardwood floors.
- Fit most standard bed frames in which the bed frame leg diameter is approximately 11/16 of an inch.
- Polyglide feet are approximately 3 inches tall.
- Your bed frame leg will go approximately 3/4 inch into the polyglide bed frame foot.
- Bottom of foot is 2.5″ in diameter.
- Please measure your bed frame legs to make sure these bed frame feet will fit your bed. For use on hardwood flooring and carpeting or rugs. Won’t scratch your floors.
Note: These feet do not add any additional height to your bed frame. If you would like to add height, our deluxe bed risers are the product for you.